In an effort to "be better" and fulfill goals outlined in our Strategic Plan we've partnered with McKinley Advisors to conduct a member research project. Focus groups are currently taking place across the state. Watch for a member survey this fall and be sure to participate to help us better serve you!
We're now accepting application forms to help fill our Governance Structure (O2) for 2015. Now is your chance to play a meaningful part in the future of the Missouri REALTORS®. Getting involved in a Committee or Output Group is a way for you to better yourself and for you to help better your association. Application deadline is October 3.
Missouri HomeMatters is a statewide monthly sales report produced by the Missouri REALTORS®. This...
The Good Neighbor Award is given to one REALTOR who goes above and beyond serving their community...
Around here we celebrate social media every day, but June 30 is officially Social Media Day. Here are some ideas to help you enjoy the holiday.
1. Update your profiles. Take a quick look at your active profiles to make sure your information is up-to-date and accurate and best describes who you are today. Go ahead and freshen up your profile pic as well!
2. Beef up your Facebook Business Page. We know, we know. It is easier to use your personal page for business because...
Missouri REALTORS –
I am very excited to hit the ground running today, on this first day in the office as your CEO. I welcomed the opportunity to meet many of you in Branson last week at the September Business Conference. I also look forward to visiting you as I travel the state over the coming months.
After many years with the National Association of REALTORS in Washington, DC, and the Florida REALTORS, I am now glad to begin a new career with you, the Missouri REALTORS.
Get a big bang for your buck by following these social media strategies.
Want a more effective social media campaign? Follow the five ‘Ps’ of social:
1. Plan. Identify what you hope to accomplish and create a strategy to take you there.
2. Patience. Nothing happens overnight. It takes time to develop relationships and establish credibility with your brand and your target
3. Persistence. Be stubbornly committed to your goals and your strategy. Keep...
“If you missed THE SUMMIT, you missed out!” I saw this a few times on my social media feed from those that attended the education and networking event of the year. It was indeed a fabulous event and people are still talking about it online! Watch our opening session video to get a glimpse of the feel for the day.
Here are a few highlights for those that couldn’t make it.
It was great to see so many new faces at this year’s event. This tells me that we have new members...